A tutorial walking through writing your first path tracer in Darts.
- void test_manual_camera_image()
- Generate rays by hand.
- void test_JSON()
- Learn about how darts uses JSON.
- void test_camera_class_image()
- Generating the same image as in test_
manual_ camera_ image(), but using the Camera class.
- void test_transforms()
- Working with darts Transform.
- void test_xformed_camera_image()
- Finally, we render an image like before, but allow our camera to be positioned and oriented using a Transform.
- void test_ray_sphere_intersection()
- Now, we will implement ray-sphere intersection.
- void test_sphere_image()
- Now: Let's allow our camera to be positioned and oriented using a Transform, and will use it to raytrace a Sphere.
- void test_materials()
- It's time to test materials!
- void test_recursive_raytracing()
- Now that we can scatter off of surfaces, let's try this out and render a scene with different materials.